Sexy, saucy, sassy! The funniest book you'll find this year...
*** Latest book, SMS Mess and other plays, is available HERE (scroll to bottom)***
No matter where you are in the world, The Book Depository offers
Also available at the Old Mill Theatre, cnr Mends St & Mill Point Rd, South Perth.
REVIEW: "I love the way Chris Thomas writes — it is fresh and fun to read."
(check the reviews section for more details!)
MEET THE POLISH LIBRARIAN – CLICK HERE
SCROLL DOWN for details on how how to buy it...
Chris Thomas' latest book, SMS Mess and other plays, is a compilation of several plays he has written over the years, ranging from comedy to the surreal through to a children’s piece. The book features eight plays, including:
• SMS Mess, a humorous one-woman show that explores the pitfalls of text messaging.
• Reality Matters, a surreal piece where one character is forced to question his own perception of reality when confronted by an enigmatic character.
• Which One?, a comedy where three university students all make a move on the same girl.
• The Bonza Land of Oz, designed to give children acting experience while highlighting other cultures are embraced in Australia.
• Who’s Your Daddy?, a tale of a failed 80s popstar on the comeback trail, followed by an obsessed fan and cynical music journalist.
• Pickles, a play where one woman plays a housewife, husband, small child, teenager and elderly lady.
• Appetite for Destruction, an exploration of a character’s inner turmoil over his weight.
• King Bling, designed for a teenage audience to highlight the message of managing money, done in a hip-hop context.
Read the full media release HERE.
HOW TO BUY
SMS Mess and other plays is $15 plus postage and handling. Within Australia, postage is $1.80. For overseas deliveries, postage is $7.75. (Postage is per book; all prices given in Australian currency).
Pay through PayPal - go to www.paypal.com, log in, go to your account and click "send money". Send to firstname.lastname@example.org, enter the total amount ($15 + postage), click "AUD Australian Dollars".
Be sure to include your shipping address and details where relevant. Any problems, please email.
©2008-2013 Journo's Diary